Sharing memories from her wedding night dinner at 1925, by madame Rentet and her son, the village’s baker. This rare documentary from the late 1990s, features the last grocery store in our village, which had operated out of our Chateau Cramirat.
While the grocery store was located in a side room in our château’s courtyard, the local bar and billiard table (!) were in one of the rooms on the first floor that now serves as our art and design exhibition gallery.
A film by: Jacques Crouzel